random infos about me

La mia foto
~ 24 years old ~ I am living between Berlin (Germany) and Naples (Italy) since 5 years ~ I want to work in/for the music industry ~ I want to become an A&R Manager, or at least, I would work as marketing manager for a Label ~ Peter Pan is my alter ego ~ I could not live without dreams and immagination ~ I'm a sensitive, a bit arrogant, conceited and determined person _ I got a strong personality ~ I hate conventions ~ One of my favorite motto is: T A K E. A. T R I P. A N D. F A L L. I N T O. T H E. G L I T T E R. ~

Random facts about me ~




MUSIC | ART | TRAVELING | DREAMS | ON THE ROAD | BERLIN | | PASSION | SOAP BUBBLES | FREEDOM | THEM | IDEAS | BRING ME BACK TO NEVERLAND| COLORS | HAMBURG | WUNDERLAND | LOVE | FANTASY | I HATE INSECTS | MAKE UP | GLITTER | SHINING STUFF | SEA | RAIN | BOOKS | PHOTOGRAPHY | TOKYO | KAWAII | FASHION | PIERCING&TATOO | WHISHES | LOUNGE PARTY| PETER PAN | CLOUDS | MORE TO COME|



M a y b e'. a n. e l a b o r a t e. f a n t a s y. B u t. i t' s. t h e. p e r f e c t. p l a c e. t o. s t a r t.

Bright Lights © Placebo




domenica 28 novembre 2010

Glittered Updates _ Milan




Back from the glitter Adam Lambert concert in Milan City.

The M&G was lovely.
The first impact with the glittered guy was a bit strange. In the past I won several M&Gs with my fave bands, where..their ''strange'' security keeps you away from them. You can take your pics, u can get in with your own camera, you can get as many autographs as you want, BUT you don't have enough time to speak and interact with them.
With Adam was different. I really appreciate the way he listen to you, he really seams to pay attention on what you are telling him. And I loved it! :)
In a boring evening in Berlin I got a strange funny Idea.
I discovered a not really recent pic of Adam with a white-orange parrot on his shoulder, and immediately on my mind came a recent pic of Bill K. for a commercial with a strange black alien parrot on his shoulder too.
Since the moment I'm a big fan of them both... tadààà...



I Know.. maybe it was a bit 'stupid' and childish of me but.. U///U
anyway...

what about the concert!
Before it started there were some discussions (noting bad or rude, don't worry;P) with the security. You just have to know that in Italy n o t h i n g works as it should. But it's just our own foul!
The show was really great. The location was not so big, that's why there was a limitation of the light stage effects, but I loved It anyways.

I really wish I was able to win a lottery to be able to fly everywhere to see him live x) Buuuut...at the moment guess it's better to me to get a job lol

ok. guess It's all.
I promise I won't write anything more..for the moment x)
You have to know that when I start writing I'm not able to stop myself from doing it.

here's a pic from the show!
feel free to take it, but please..don't forget to credit ;)



stay glittered!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

''remember me, through flash, photography and screams....remember me, special dreams! ''