random infos about me

La mia foto
~ 24 years old ~ I am living between Berlin (Germany) and Naples (Italy) since 5 years ~ I want to work in/for the music industry ~ I want to become an A&R Manager, or at least, I would work as marketing manager for a Label ~ Peter Pan is my alter ego ~ I could not live without dreams and immagination ~ I'm a sensitive, a bit arrogant, conceited and determined person _ I got a strong personality ~ I hate conventions ~ One of my favorite motto is: T A K E. A. T R I P. A N D. F A L L. I N T O. T H E. G L I T T E R. ~

Random facts about me ~




MUSIC | ART | TRAVELING | DREAMS | ON THE ROAD | BERLIN | | PASSION | SOAP BUBBLES | FREEDOM | THEM | IDEAS | BRING ME BACK TO NEVERLAND| COLORS | HAMBURG | WUNDERLAND | LOVE | FANTASY | I HATE INSECTS | MAKE UP | GLITTER | SHINING STUFF | SEA | RAIN | BOOKS | PHOTOGRAPHY | TOKYO | KAWAII | FASHION | PIERCING&TATOO | WHISHES | LOUNGE PARTY| PETER PAN | CLOUDS | MORE TO COME|



M a y b e'. a n. e l a b o r a t e. f a n t a s y. B u t. i t' s. t h e. p e r f e c t. p l a c e. t o. s t a r t.

Bright Lights © Placebo




sabato 13 agosto 2011

:)


Thank you so much for your visits on my blog and for your comments and messages on FB and YouTube.
I'm glad you liked my photos.
So here I'm gonna upload some more I took at the show in Berlin.
I didn't write any copyright on them but please if you take them don't forget to credit ;)

Ery
















Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

''remember me, through flash, photography and screams....remember me, special dreams! ''